A message about Open Door’s services during Covid-19
We are pleased to let you know that we have reopened for takeaway meals!
See our Welcome page for all the details.
We are now supporting many guests who visit and in the community and up to 50 previously-homeless guests now in temporary accommodation.
This means we need a LOT of specific food parcel items! If you would like to donate, please read below what we can and cannot take.
We really need:
- Pot noodles
- Cuppa soup
- Jam, marmalade, peanut butter, chocolate spread
- Instant pasta soup sachets (like “Mug Shots”)
- Tinned ham and corned beef
- Tinned fruit, rice pudding and custard
- Tinned potatoes and instant mash
- Instant noodles
- UHT milk
- Chocolate, biscuits, chewy bars, etc.
- Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
We CANNOT take donations of:
- Street kit (tents and sleeping bags, etc)
- Blankets, duvets, housewares
- Clothes etc.
- We have lots and lots of dried pasta and baked beans thanks to generous donors!
If you’d like to drop stuff off, we are at 39 Grosvenor St, GL52 2SQ (find us here). Visit us Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, 9am to 2pm (avoid 11am to 12pm to miss the lunch queue!).
If these times don’t suit, please drop us an email to email@example.com.
At the moment we have sufficient volunteers for the outreach work we will continue to do. If you wish to support us in other ways, we need donations of the listed food items and and financial support to keep going. Our Donate page has details. Thank you!
WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL HELP TO KEEP GOING! PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR WAYS TO HELP US FINANCIALLY.
There are so many ways to help us with the work we do! Scroll down to see how you can help financially, through Amazon, or by donating items.
Please click HERE for GiftAid!
Click here for our GDPR policy
Click HERE to visit our Amazon Wishlist