Thank you so much for your donation to Cheltenham Open Door! We receive no central funding and rely entirely on donations to allow us to help our guests. Thank you, from us and them!
Gift Aid allows us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donation at no cost to you! So, for every £10 you donate, the government will add £2.50.
In order to qualify for gift aid:
- you must be a UK tax payer
- you must give us your full, UK residential address
- you must personally pay enough income tax or capital gains to cover all the gift aid added to any donations you make in each tax year (example: if you donate £10 to five charities in a tax year, you must pay at least £50 in income tax or capitals gains tax in that year)
- you agree to be responsible for paying the difference if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in any tax year
Remember that if you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
If you would like us to claim gift aid on your behalf, please fill in the form below and press “submit”. It will go directly to our Treasurer who can link it up with your donation!
Please notify us if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains